Applications for Amdaris Software Development Internship starting in February 2022, are now open!
Amdaris is looking for hardworking, ambitious individuals with a passion for Software Development, good knowledge of OOP, good algorithmic skills, data structures and, of course, at least B1 English level (intermediate), offering you the opportunity to experience and explore a professional working environment, such as teamwork, meeting deadlines, being guided and learning from the most skilled senior mentors from Amdaris.
Why applying for a software development internship at Amdaris?
You will have the opportunity to experience a real work environment, with everything it entails: teamwork, meeting deadlines and enjoying the outcome of your work. It could be the launch of your career in IT. Get out of your comfort zone and explore the world of software development.
- Internship type: Software Development
- Start date: February 2021
- Duration: 3 months
- Available № of places: 25
- Flexible hours: Yes
- Module 1:C#, SOLID, Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Inversion of control, Agile Methodology
- Module 2:Entity Framework Core, SQL
- Module 3:NET Core, HTML, CSS, React/Angular, WebAPI
After each module, you will take an exam that will consist of practical and theoretical questions. By the end of the course, you will create a Web Application using all the knowledge and best practices gained along the way, which could also become your graduation work at the university.
- Resume collecting and screening: November 2021 – December 2021
- Technical test: Individually (online)
- Technical interview: Individually (online)
- Employment opportunity (based on results)
HOW DO WE TEACH?
- Assigning a senior mentor for each intern
- Daily presentation and assignments
- Providing a video registration of each lesson
- Access to Amdaris library
- Facilitating internal training sessions
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Good algorithmic skills
- Data structures
- Basic knowledge of SQL (advantageous)
- Basic knowledge in Web technologies (advantageous)
- English level (minimum intermediate)
Or send your CV to: email@example.com stating “Winter Software Development Internship 2022” in the subject line.
For more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Amdaris Recruitment Team: +373 60 755 228