https://fcim.utm.md/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2021/06/sss.jpg 197 295 anaturcan https://fcim.utm.md/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2019/07/Logo_inscript_horizontal-fcim-m.png anaturcan2021-06-11 20:48:212021-06-11 20:48:21Concurs bilateral anunțat de ANCD
We invite you to submit collaborative grant proposals for COVID-19 and other research projects.
please look at:
Possible themes for research:
- Genomics and bioinformatics of COVID-19, tuberculosis, other microbes, forensic DNA identification and plant transcriptomics.
2. Image, genome and sound processing for medicine, pattern recognition, machine learning and other AIs.
3. Immunoinformatics of SARS-Cov-2 and other viruses.
4. Mathematical modelling of SARS-Cov-2 pandemics.
5. Immune response biomarkers of SARS-Cov-2 in TB and HIV/AIDS patients (mostly medical topic).
- NGS for clinical metagenomics.
On the topics of UAVs with or without medical application:
- Monitoring of landscape via modern image processing for agriculture or combat scenes (not sure that military apps are eligible however).
- Drone air and water monitoring for SARS and other viruses applying modern biosensors.
- Develop drones for SARS and covid-19 related bat monitoring and population control.
- Develop math models and algorithms for combat medicine logistics decision support based on drone monitoring data.
- Develop drone for road accident monitoring and medical aid (including ultrafast antishock drug and device delivery on scene).
- Develop drone and software for forensic medicine purposes.