The Faculty of Computers, Informatics and Microelectronics (FCIM) operates within the Technical University of Moldova and assures the training of specialists in the leading fields of contemporary science and technology – systems and computer science, electronics and communications, which constitutes the support of the information society.
The mission of the CIM Faculty is focused on training highly qualified specialists with a good university and postgraduate training according to modern study programs, competitive on the national and international labor market, in the fields of systems and computer science, information technology, automation, robotics and mechatronics, microeletronics, nanotechnologies and biomedical engineering and it involves:
- the development of specific cultural components:
- a culture of action based on systematic studying and innovation (culture of scientific and technological competition, organizational competition and civic competition);
- a culture of permanent and innovative innovation;
- a culture of proactive attitude and participation;
- a culture of personal development;
- a culture of integration in diversity and globalization, in conditions of respect for identity and reciprocity;
- increasing the quality of study programs and improving the professional performance of students and graduates;
- developing performance in scientific research through national and international partnerships.